miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013


When I arrived to the Somalian airport I was completely exhausted… but… I knew that having a good start it’s important. So, after leaving the airport I took a taxi and after 15 minutes I was at the door of “The nutrition center”, I was like a little disappointed because it looked like a boring place, the walls grey, without any strong color to animate people. Then I knocked at the door and after 30 seconds a guy opened the door and shouted “Nacho!!!!” he “hugged” me (he squashed me instead). I was so happy, after 3 seconds I recognized him… he was Tom. After that scene I entered to the house. At the living room I saw 4 people seated, Alice, Ray, Pat and Julie. I was amazed because it was the first time I really saw these peoples but I already knew them (thanks facebook). Then we chatted a lot about the trip, my expectations and after a while I said “We should paint this place, it’s like depressing, we are an organization that helps people in a funny way… we are not a hospital” after thinking a while they all shared my opinion. Ray said “You know what? I’m going right now to the shop” and he left hahaha. After some minutes he came with all kinds of peinture, they were all very strong and energetic. I loved them. So we started painting immediately, we are not Picasso so we didn´t expect anything perfect, we simply painted the best we could. The result: An incredibly colorful wall with bananas, coconuts, strawberries and plenty of others fruits. We had a great time… it was awesome. It was a great day.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario