domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Well... this has been an amazing experience... I'm happy because I know that I helped lots of homeless but I'm sad because It's over. I was already missing my family and friends but I will leave Tom and the boys... It's so hard to describe my feelings right now.... I have mixed feelings about leaving. What I'm sure is that this wasn't a lost year as my parents told me... If I start thinking everything we made, it's incredible... we convert homeless people into normal, well feed people with houses, entertainment and a beautiful community. I'm still having the image of their faces with a huge smile when their houses were constructed, that was true happiness.
        But this isn't over, I promised Ray and the group to visit them at least once per year... so we can't say "The end", it's more like "Till next time".



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario